Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Drawing in and Drawing Down

I grow restless for my journey. Everyday my mind can only dwell on the wondrous time ahead, and the desire to simply leave grows stronger and stronger. I find myself almost wishing for a good reason, a good excuse to simply rejoin my tribe, and provide them with my Medicine Mojo.

On Monday I had a chance to at least put my beliefs into practice. I sent two of my friends on a guided spiritual journey, and I showed them their respective Totems. They were amazed, and begged me all night after words to do it again. Something deep inside me was happy, happy I could finally fulfill my destiny in at least some small part.

2012 draws nearer each day fellow seekers, can you see the clues?
Watch for the children marked with indigo, for as their numbers rise, Quetzalcoatl draws ever nearer to our world.

No comments: