Thursday, January 17, 2008

Helping People


Today I had the chance to help two people, one with interpreting a dream, the other by introducing him to shamanism. Now, I do not believe in Karma, and yet I cannot deny that I feel more spiritually uplifted due to my deeds.

I believe this is not due to some cosmic exchange of good and bad, or the smiling favor of some faraway god, but due to the fact that I am living out my destiny. With each soul I help, my destiny becomes more and more fulfilled.

What is your destiny, your cause, your calling. I think we all have a reason for being here, but that it is up to us to pursue it. We must accept the fact that while the world may nudge and bad might befall us, we can still ignore our purpose, damning ourselves to a life of unhappiness and inequity.

I know you've done something that brings you more joy then anything else. Why have it as a hobby? Why not make it your life?

Life. What a gift, what glory! Mother Earth, Father Void, let me continue this wondrous life of beauty and ethereal splendor!

No comments: