Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Prayers

Morning Prayer

Greetings Great Father Void!
Greetings Blessed Mother Earth!
I say good morning to you and all other things, in this world and the many after!
This day will reflect the bounties and joy of the Afterlife.
This day will bring forth many wonders and keep me always the student.
Let me walk in your favor and your children's in all things I do this day.
A'ho.

Evening Prayer

Hear me Great Father Void!
Hear me Blessed Mother Earth!
This day has been another of our glorious creations.
I thank all life around me and all spirits that circle me.
I thank all friends and loved ones who share this life with me.
For this day has been good,
As this life is good.
And as I dream let my body and mind be at peace along with the souls of the Dead,
While the secrets of the Darkness unfold.
A'ho.

No comments: