Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What a Journey


This journey was intense and dreamlike, so the details are a bit muddled.

I sat down, turned off the lights, put on my "Lifepuzzler" station on Pandora, and began to rattle. For some reason tonight I felt as if I didn't need it. I knew tonight was special almost instantly. I felt Brother Bat as clearly as I had the first time, and his voice seemed to boom. My body seemed to be more relaxed, and the images more clear then ever before.

I had interpreted a dream for someone earlier today, and I asked Brother Bat if my interpretation was correct. He told me it was, and that my powers of intuition were growing. I asked that this person's power animal be sent to them through a dream, and we visited Frog(the power animal in question). He agreed and was on his way. I decided to continue journeying.

On my street there is a rock that resembles a pagan standing stone. I had always been interested in the rock, and tonight before I came home I decided to lay my hand on it and feel it. I felt energy funnel through my body as if I had become part of an electrical circuit. I decided that tonight I would finally communicate with a mineral spirit, and so I called out to the rock in the spirit world.

I saw my spirit body sitting cross legged on the street in front of the rock. He began to speak, and the energy from the rock made me feel as if I was floating out of my body. I almost passed out. I asked him what his properties were, and he said he was descended from a Cairn, and that he could amplify my power greatly. I asked him if, when I make my medicine/mojo bag, I might use of a piece of him in it. "No, of course you can" he said. I asked him if he had any wisdom for me.

He told me to stay on my path, to never be ashamed of who or what I am, and one third piece of advice I can't seem to recall. I thanked him and returned to the part of the spirit world I most often visited, carried on the back of Brother Bat and feeling amazing. There was a knock on my door, and I knew I had to return. I gave thanks. "Thank you Brother Bat, thank you Brother Frog, thank you Sister Rock." The word sister seemed to fly right from my mouth, as if I had meant to say it. Yet I had reffered to the rock in the male sense, and it responded in tow.

An amazing experiance.

No comments: